Wednesday 16 April 2014

It's a shot in the dark but I'll make it.








Skin: ::DS:: Kendall.Cafe.Specter NEW @ CSR

Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Michelle NEW @ Fameshed

Shirt: NS:: Another World Shirt NEW @  The Feeling

Shorts: (fd) Scallop Shorts 

Sandals: ::HH:: Hucci Vinnitsa Sandal  NEW @ C88

Bag: [ free bird ] Player's Tote - Call A Rose RARE NEW @ The Feeling

Necklace: [ glow ] studio - Vega necklace (aruba/gold) NEW @ TDRF

Tattoo: *PerveTTE*_Free
Earings: *P* Izar Earrings ~Platinum NEW @ CSR






Each time I hear that song  ↑↑↑ 
It makes my day complete.
Singing along while driving. :D


 " If you gave me a chance I would take it
It's a shot in the dark but I'll make it
Know with all of your heart, you can't shake me
When I am with you, there's no place I'd rather be
N-n-n-no, no, no, no place I'd rather be

No comments:

Post a Comment