Sunday 6 October 2013

I always believe that "If it's meant to be it will be. " ^^

Hi! It's been awhile that I did not post a blog I have been busy in real life, got sick and hospitalized but I'm not going to discuss it here. :D Anyway, I love this hair from TRUTH so check it out! Just a little reminder which I've learned in rl the last days some people can be very judgemental or whatsoever but don't let them ruin who you really are or better yet  "Don't get confused between what people say you are and who you know you are." ^^ 
I'm looking forward for a short trip just for three days it's not how I was expecting but oh well a trip is a trip! So I want to say always end the day with a positive thought no matter how hard things were. Tomorrow's a fresh oppurtunity to make it better.
Enjoy shopping! xxx




Skin:
Belleza- Leila Sk 2

Hair:
TRUTH HAIR Charlize

Dress:
(Kunglers) TDRF #23 - dress b&w new@TDRF

Blazer:
The Secret Store - Structured Blazer - Worsted Wool

Boots:
ISON - cult riding boots

Ears:
Plug(Hole_size_2/L) Stretched ears-Omimi- [MANDALA]

Bangle:
Izzie's - Hole Bangle

No comments:

Post a Comment