Sunday 25 August 2013

"It's over and I have a "open" e-ticket, see you soon Porto. "

A quick styling for the day and I think I did  a pretty good job. Hope you all like it.!
I have a flight to catch. I'm going for a short trip with a mixed feelings. I was going to surprise someone yet I am the one who got surprised last night. Even without you I am going there. ^^

Will blog again when I am back.
Happy Sunday Everyone and Enjoy Shopping!





Skin:
-Belleza- Mya

Hair:
/Wasabi Pills/ Zoey Mesh

Blazer:
Baiastice_Emma Jacket with top

Skirt:
:HH:: Hucci Suede Skirt

Shoes:
ISON - billie patent heels

Nails:
/NAIL/female[MANDALA]

Ring:
[MANDALA] Lotus Hand ring/

Necklace:
LaGyo_Hamptons necklace

Sunglasses:
Izzie's - Oversized Sunglasses

Pose:
(marukin) [cinnabar] illumy

No comments:

Post a Comment